Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/20/d268022878/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 988

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/20/d268022878/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 988
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
FAROO Forum • View topic - FAROO still in Offline mode

FAROO still in Offline mode

Questions, Problems and solutions

FAROO still in Offline mode

Postby user42 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:50 am

Dear Support Team,

I like the idea of your project! I have the problem that my client is still in "Offline mode". I'm currently using the client for more than one week and my daily uptime is >6h.

My suggestion is that it has to do with the configuration of the network: I sit in the university and therefore cannot influence the settings (e.g. port forwarding). Is there some kind of passive mode in FAROO which allows to participate even if incoming connections are completely blocked?

best regards,
user42
Attachments
Bild 003.png
Bild 003.png (26.45 KiB) Viewed 3988 times
Bild 002.png
Bild 002.png (31.07 KiB) Viewed 3988 times
Bild 001.png
Bild 001.png (30.59 KiB) Viewed 3988 times
user42

Re: FAROO still in Offline mode

Postby user42 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:47 pm

The last update has fixed the problem. Now everything works as expected.
user42

Return to Support